Group Coaching Agreement
$199.00 inc. GST
- User-friendly Word template
- Peace of mind that your business is secure
- Protect your business in minutes, not months
- Written in plain English by Australian lawyers
- Instant download with expert customer support
Protection for Australian businesses
You’ve Googled the free templates, right? They’re usually “one size fits all”. Our templates are specific to Australian business. And if the law changes, you’ll get a free update. Our templates don’t suck. They give you peace of mind.
Win clients with wow worthy contracts
Make an un-ignorable first impression. Stand out in the crowd. Win business with legal documents that show you mean business. We’ve got the legals covered. Add your branding pzazz and wow your clients. Grow your business – securely.
Sleep well. Act sharp. You’re covered.
You’re three clicks away from the peace of mind that comes with knowing your business is protected. No more second-guessing. No more doubts. Run your business with clarity because you have the contract you need when you need it. Feel confident and in control.
A Group Coaching Agreement You Can Count On
It’s 4:32 pm, and you’re ready to launch your new group coaching program. You want to start tomorrow. But you’re stuck. You want everything clear and legal – and you don’t have a contract.
Grab our Group Coaching Agreement template. In less than fifteen minutes, you’ll have the contract in your hands. It’s written by lawyers, so there’s no stressing about the legalities. Simply fill in your details, present it to your clients, and do the deal today!
What is a Group Coaching Agreement?
A Group Coaching Agreement is a contract containing the terms and conditions for group coaching.
It covers all of the important terms of your client journey – how you will work together, for how long, and what you will charge.
You can move the needle in your business with a Group Coaching Agreement template that:
- Gives you peace of mind your legals are covered
- Avoids any awkward conversations because the relationship is clear
- Shows you’re a professional who’s legit
Who is this Group Coaching Agreement template for?
- Business coaches
- Life coaches
- Financial coaches
- Health Coaches
- Executive coaches
- Leadership coaches
- Other types of group coaching
What clauses does this template include?
Our comprehensive Group Coaching Agreement template includes:
- Term – length of the agreement and renewal terms
- Inclusions – your coaching program, content and structure
- Access – how the program is delivered
- Client Responsibilities – remind clients that they need to be accountable and take action
- Fees – the cost of your group coaching
- Payment – clear payment terms
- Discounts – any discounts you may offer from time to time
- Social Groups – rules for any groups you run (e.g. private Facebook group)
- Confidentiality and Participant Privacy – to protect confidential information
- Recording Group Calls – optional clause
- Conduct – code of conduct for participants
- Cancellation and Refund Policy – a clear policy for cancellations and refunds
- Termination – how either party can end the agreement
- Intellectual Property – to protect your proprietary knowledge and training materials
- Indemnity – an important legal clause
- Testimonials – optional clause
- Advice and Information – make it clear that coaching is not a substitute for professional legal, medical or financial advice
- Guarantees / Exclusion of warranties– a success disclaimer to protect you
- Limitation of Liability – an important legal clause
- Dispute Resolution – how you can settle disputes (let’s hope it never comes to that!)
- General – standard contract clauses such as Assignment, Severance, Entire Agreement, Waiver and Governing Law
Other names for Group Coaching Agreement
- Group Coaching Contract
- Group Coaching Terms and Conditions
- Group Coaching Terms of Business
- Group Coaching Service Agreement
- Mentoring Agreement
- Services Agreement
- Client Agreement
Do I need this Group Coaching Agreement for my clients?
Heck yes. If you run your group coaching without a contract – you’re exposed. If something goes wrong, you have no fallback. Is that how you want to do business?
A contract protects both you and your clients.
It’s not about big legal words and getting the upper hand. It’s relationship insurance. A legally binding contract does the boring legal leg work, manages expectations, and provides certainty. That way, you can focus on what you want to achieve in your business.
Make sure your contract does the hard work for you.
A Success Disclaimer is an essential clause for your Group Coaching Agreement. Luckily, it’s in our template already!
It basically states that clients are responsible for the outcomes of the coaching journey, and success will depend on how they implement the advice and guidance of the coach.
After all, they are responsible for “doing the work” and taking action in order to achieve the goals you set together in your sessions.
What kind of coaching does this template cover?
Our Group Coaching Agreement template is written specifically for group coaching and workshops (face-to-face or virtual).
For 1:1 coaching, check out our Coaching Agreement instead.
If you are running an online course, our Online Course Terms and Conditions template is more appropriate.
If you are running an online membership, our Online Membership Terms and Conditions template is more appropriate.
Difference between 1:1 coaching and group coaching
In one-to-one coaching, the coach works directly with an individual on their goals and transformation.
In group coaching, the coach works in a one to many model by delivering a program or workshops that allows them to work with more than one person at the same time.
All of our templates come in Word format (docx).
We recommend using Microsoft Word on a desktop to fill in the templates.
Our templates are Word documents so they’re editable.
We don’t recommend editing the template outside the highlighted areas. An experienced lawyer wrote your template. If you delete or modify clauses it could affect your protection.
We know you’re a smart cookie, but we highly recommend avoiding the temptation to fiddle.
Yes, you get lifetime access to your template.
You’ve got a contract ready to go whenever you need it in your business.
Change your font, add your logo and even some colour. Present your document in your brand style and delight your clients. You’ll still be legit. You’ll just look amazing-er.
All of our templates come with instructions on the first page.
We also include comments throughout the document to help guide you as you fill out each section.
Yes. All our templates are written by qualified Australian lawyers who hold an Australian legal practicing certificate.
Our co-founder Courtney Bowie is a partner in Sydney law firm, Her Lawyer.
Yes. You can use the templates in all Australian states and territories.
If a law changes, we’ll update your template and send it to you – for free.
No hidden catches here. When you buy a template or bundle you own them for life. The download links never expire.
No recurring fees. No accounts. Just buy what you need. Simple, right?
You may also like...
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident you’ll love our products, we offer a no-hassle refund within 90 days of purchase. If you’re not happy for any reason, we’ll work with you to make sure you're happy, even if that means a full refund.