Interior Design Contract
$199.00 inc. GST
- User friendly Word template
- Peace of mind that your business is secure
- Protect your business in minutes, not months
- Written in plain English by Australian lawyers
- Instant download with expert customer support
Sleep well. Act sharp. You’re covered.
You’re three clicks away from the peace of mind that comes with knowing your business is protected. No more second-guessing. No more doubts. Run your business with clarity because you have the contract you need when you need it. Feel confident and in control.
Win clients with wow worthy contracts
Make an un-ignorable first impression. Stand out in the crowd. Win business with legal documents that show you mean business. We’ve got the legals covered. Add your branding pzazz and wow your clients. Grow your business – securely.
Say goodbye to legal overwhelm
It’s an incredible feeling to launch a new business or land a dream client. It’s not so great when you feel sick because you’re lost with the legals. We end the stress with all the rock-solid legal documents you need, at your fingertips. For life.
Do you want a professional Interior Design Contract for your clients?
You’ve just found a dream client for a new project. Your new interior design business is off to a roaring start. But you’re stuck with the contract.
We create legal templates for small businesses like yours. Real people who can’t afford lawyers but want to do business with confidence. We’ve helped 2194+ and counting.
Grab our Interior Design Contract template. In less than ten minutes, you’ll have the contract in your hands. It’s written by lawyers, so there’s no stressing about the legalities. Simply fill in your details, present it to your client and do the deal today!
What is an Interior Design Contract?
An Interior Design Contract is a legal agreement between an interior designer and a client.
It covers all of the important terms of your client journey – how you will work together, for how long, and what you will charge.
You can move the needle in your business with an Interior Design Contract template:
- That gives you peace of mind your legals are covered
- Avoids any awkward conversations because the relationship is clear
- Shows you’re a professional who’s legit
Who is this Interior Design Contract for?
- Interior Designers
- Interior Decorators
- Suitable for all Australian states and territories
What does our Interior Design Contract template include?
Our template covers everything you need:
- Services – description of your services
- Fees – what you charge for your work
- Expenses – any extra charges for expenses
- Payment Terms – essential, how you will get paid! Includes deposit and overdue amounts
- Our Responsibilities – what you are responsible for
- Client Responsibilities – what the client is responsible for
- Intellectual Property – intellectual property rights for the works you create
- Disclaimer – important legal clause
- Client’s Warranty and Indemnity -important legal clause
- Changes to Scope – how you will deal with change requests and out of scope work
- Confidentiality – to protect confidential information
- Limitation of Liability – to protect you against claims for losses and damages
- Termination – how either party can end the agreement
- Dispute Resolution – process to deal with any problems that may arise
- General – standard contract clauses such as Assignment, Severance, Entire Agreement, Waiver and Governing Law
Other names for an Interior Design Contract
- Interior Design Terms & Conditions
- Interior Design Service Agreement
- Terms of Trade
- Terms of Business
- Client Agreement
- Services Agreement
Do I need a contract for my interior design clients?
Heck yes. If you run your interior design business without a contract – you’re exposed. If something goes wrong, you have no fallback. Is that how you want to do business?
If you’re lying awake at night wondering about when you’ll get “The Email”. You know: “The Email” that makes your tummy flop and your milk turn sour – you need this contract.
No one needs that stress in their life. It’s simple, easy, fast, and legally binding. Get yourself sorted in 10 minutes.
How do I fit the scope into the contract?
The best way to do this is to have TWO documents that you provide to clients:
1. Proposal – a detailed overview of the design services you will provide and the scope of your engagement
2. Terms and Conditions – your official agreement with the important legal terms
This gives you more flexibility, and it means that you can customise each proposal without having to condense the detailed information into a standard contract.
What happens if the client wants to change the scope?
We have included a clause to cover any changes to the scope and how you can address this. Any requested changes which are out of scope will normally incur additional fees for the client.
You also have the option to refuse any changes to the original scope unless the client agrees to pay you additional fees for the work.
Great template and amazing service.
Highly recommend this service. Great template and service!
Interior Design Contract
The contract was more comprehensive than other templates I had found online easy to use and commentary which provided support on areas that could be adapted. Clear instructions
Interior Design Contract
A total weight was lifted off my shoulders purchasing the Interior Design Contract! It's exactly what I needed for my business. Not being my area of expertise, having a ready made Services Contract was amazing. So easy to use, I now feel confident knowing I have a professional template to provide clients that clearly identifies my services, terms and conditions. Total transparency for both parties. Thank you!
All of our templates come in Word format (docx).
We recommend using Microsoft Word on a desktop to fill in the templates.
Our templates are Word documents so they’re editable.
We don’t recommend editing the template outside the highlighted areas. An experienced lawyer wrote your template. If you delete or modify clauses it could affect your protection.
We know you’re a smart cookie, but we highly recommend avoiding the temptation to fiddle.
Yes, you get lifetime access to your template.
You’ve got a contract ready to go whenever you need it in your business.
Change your font, add your logo and even some colour. Present your document in your brand style and delight your clients. You’ll still be legit. You’ll just look amazing-er.
All of our templates come with instructions on the first page.
We also include comments throughout the document to help guide you as you fill out each section.
Yes. All our templates are written by qualified Australian lawyers who hold an Australian legal practicing certificate.
Our co-founder Courtney Bowie is a partner in Sydney law firm, Her Lawyer.
Yes. You can use the templates in all Australian states and territories.
If a law changes, we’ll update your template and send it to you – for free.
No hidden catches here. When you buy a template or bundle you own them for life. The download links never expire.
No recurring fees. No accounts. Just buy what you need. Simple, right?
You may also like...
90-Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re so confident you’ll love our products, we offer a no-hassle refund within 90 days of purchase. If you’re not happy for any reason, we’ll work with you to make sure you're happy, even if that means a full refund.